Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”), Boschi Servizi, as “Data Controller” of the processing, is required to provide information on the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is done by recording the data supplied by you, as an interested party, when requesting information through the form on the site.
3. Purpose of the processing
Personal data are processed to respond to the request for information and possibly archived.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Once the established purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
5. Optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence it will not be possible to send the request.
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal data may only be known by the persons in charge within the company structure. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of the treatment), third parties providing services for the company may become aware of the personal data, after being designated as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
7. Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform you that the legislation regarding the protection of personal data confers on the interested parties the possibility of exercising specific rights, based on the provisions of art. 7 of the “Code” which is reported here:
A. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
B. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– of the origin of personal data;
– of the purposes and methods of the processing;
– of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
C. The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. they have been brought to the attention, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
D. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and Managers of the treatment
The Data Controller for the processing of personal data referred to in this Notice is Boschi Servizi Srl, with registered office in Via Villanova 58 – 48124 Villanova di Ravenna (RA). The same is responsible for the response, in the event of exercising the rights described above. In order to simplify the procedures for submission and reduce the time for feedback, please submit the requests, referred to in the previous paragraph, to Boschi Servizi, via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.